For International orders, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scheduled Release Date: Dec 2018
King Kong, the monstrous anthropoid that ruled Skull Island and terrorized New York in 1932.
The King Kong of Skull Island figure stands approximately 7” tall, is designed with over 25 points of articulation, and includes interchangeable hands and head portraits.
THE KING KONG OF SKULL ISLAND FIGURE FEATURES:
- 17.78cm tall, highly detailed King Kong sculpt
- 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) interchangeable head portraits
- Five (5) interchangeable hands including a holding hand for figurine accessory
- One (1) set of shackles with real chains
- One (1) scaled Ann Darrow figurine
King Kong of Skull Island is the perfect addition to any fine monster collection!
The King Kong of Skull Island figure comes packaged in a collector-friendly window box, perfect for display.